Do you know what your brand is? I’ll give you a hint: It’s not just your logo. It’s the way clients perceive your business.
From the look of your marketing materials to where and how you advertise, you have control over how people see you. That is branding. It’s the impression that comes through over the customer service phone line, and in the words and graphics of your marketing materials, website, and social media. To brand yourself well, you need originality, personality and consistency. Your brand needs to stay current but not change, and it needs to reflect who you are and what you do.
As a Branding strategist, I can teach you how to choose a brand that has staying power – and a brand that creates momentum to drive your business to the next level. I can even teach you how to brand yourself, a vital skill for sales, entrepreneurship, and life.
Creating a Forever Brand
You can brand your business, sure, everyone does. But have you considered branding yourself? I am the only Tammy Levent in the world. Google me. Everything on that search results page is the marketing I’ve done to build my personal brand, which doesn’t change. While my business ventures are numerous, my clients ultimately follow me wherever I go, whatever I’m doing. That’s the financial security that comes from building a personal reputation for excellence. That’s the power of creating a Forever Brand.
As your branding consultant, I’ll tell you –
- The secret to creating a Forever Brand around your name or business.
- What you should never do with your brand and logo.
- The power of a great tagline, and how to get one for your business.
- How to build your reputation within your industry and with your clients.
- Where your sales team helps, and hinders, your branding.
- How to strategically brand and market yourself in every type of media.
- How to become the leading expert in your field, increasing your credibility, brand recognition and sales.
And so much more!