Barbara Glanz, Certified Speaking Professional
Barbara Glanz, CSP, works with organizations that want to improve morale, retention, and service and with people who want to rediscover the joy in their work and in their lives.
Barbara Glanz, CSP, works with organizations that want to improve morale, retention and service and with people who want to rediscover the joy in their work and in their lives. She is the author of eleven bestselling “how-to” books:
- -What Can I Do? Ideas to Help Those Who Have Experienced Loss(Augsburg Fortress, January 2007)
- -The Simple Truths of Appreciation: How Each of Us Can Choose to Make a Difference (Simple Truths, February 2007) CARE Packages for Your Customers: An Idea a Week for Customer Service (McGraw-Hill, April 2007)
- -180 Ways to Spread Contagious Enthusiasm( Walk the Talk, 2006)
- -The Simple Truths of Service — Inspired by Johnny the Bagger® by Ken Blanchard and Barbara Glanz (June 2005);
- -Balancing Acts — More Than 250 Guiltfree, Creative ideas to Blend your Work and your Life (Dearborn 2003);
- -Handle with CARE — Motivating and Retaining your Employees (McGraw-Hill 2002);
- -CARE Packages for the Workplace — Dozens of Little Things You Can Do to Regenerate Spirit at Work (McGraw-Hill 1996);
- -CARE Packages for the Home — Ways to Regenerate Spirit Where You Live (Andrews McMeel 1998);
- -The Creative Communicator — 399 Ways to Make Your Business
- -Communications Meaningful and Inspiring (McGraw-Hill 1993 and 1998)
- -Building Customer Loyalty — How YOU Can Help Keep Customers Returning (McGraw-Hill 1994).
- -She is known as “the business speaker who speaks to your heart as well as to your head,” and she has presented to conferences, associations, and organizations worldwide.